contact information

our website: www.eventsbyliliesofthefield.com
our email contact: naynay.s.mils@gmail.com
complimentary consultations by appointment
design studio phone: 805.423.4383
Ranay Schmandt, owner of Lilies of the Field

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Santa Rosa Chapel Purple Wedding

One of my favorite things to bring into my floral designs is texture.  I love TEXTURE!   Texture brings interest to monochromatic designs, giving them life.  Texture excites the eye by causing it to move throughout the design to explore the different components of the design.  Even though this couple had planned a more intimate event and had a limited budget, they were able to enjoy some posh designs.  I offered them creations that could be used for both the ceremony and reception, saving them money and making each design more substantial.  I love to create fewer arrangements and maximize their impact rather than have a sprinkling of flowers throughout that do not create a memorable viewing experience.  Your day should be a reflection of who you are and what you enjoy seeing!  I invite you to contact me, consultations are complimentary and it would be nice for us to chat and see how I can assist you on your planning journey. 





 




No comments:

Post a Comment